To ensure positive taxation outcomes, we will assist you with structuring and tax planning. We review your business every quarter and the way it operates to ensure you do not pay more tax than required.
Our tax accountants are able to complete and lodge tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and self-managed super funds.
Our range of tax expertise includes:
- Companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Shares and business investments
- Investment properties
- Capital Gains Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Business Activity Statements (BAS), Instalment Activity Statements (IAS), ABN and GST registrations, Taxation amendments and appeals
State and Territory Payroll Tax
Payroll tax is a self-assessed, general purpose state and territory tax assessed on wages paid or payable by an employer to its employees, when the total wage bill of an employer (or group of employers) exceeds a threshold amount.
The payroll tax rates and thresholds vary between states and territories.
Returns are lodged, and payment of liability made, at an agreed frequency (monthly, quarterly, or annually) to the respective revenue office in the Australian state and/or territory in which the wage payment is deemed liable.
Contact the friendly and professional team at Dhir & Associates for all of your taxation queries.